Mobile Banking and Check Deposit
Online banking got a whole lot more mobile, and much more convenient. Monitor and manage your accounts using your mobile phone.
Mobiliti offers all the functionality of online banking from the security and convenience of your mobile device. You can use Mobiliti to:
- Deposit checks from your home or work
- Check your account balances
- Transfer funds between Pacific West Bank accounts
- Pay bills or change scheduled payments
- Send person-to-person payments using Popmoney – you only need the person’s email address or mobile phone number!
- Set account alerts
Note: Message and data rates may apply.
Enrolling in Mobiliti
Mobiliti is Pacific West Bank’s mobile online banking platform, and enrolling is easy. You can either enroll at the end of enrolling for Personal Online Banking, or can enroll through simply downloading the app and registering your device.
- On your mobile device, go to your Apple or Android app store
- Search for and download the TouchBanking app
- To activate, enter the App Code: GoMobilePWB (not case sensitive) and your Personal Online Banking user code.
- You will be asked your Personal Online Banking password and the answer to a security question, and will receive the Mobiliti disclosure to review, then you will be in!
Having trouble? Don’t hesitate to call – we’ll be happy to help get you enrolled!
Mobile Banking Support
Having trouble using Mobiliti? You have a couple options. We’re available by phone to support you from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday – call either branch, or reach us at 503-905-2222.
Additionally, you can find some Frequently Asked Questions on the TouchBanking app. Or you may find the help you need in the video tutorials in our Education Center.